Adjunct Faculty for Business Marketing
San Diego Christian College is seeking adjunct faculty for the Department of Business for January 2017. The department currently offers a Bachelor’s degree program in Business. The courses to fill for this position are Marketing, Marketing & Communication and Strategic Marketing.
- Earned Master’s degree in Business or related field of study.
- Preferred three to five years teaching experience at the undergraduate level, with specific experience in teaching both lower and upper division courses.
- Experience with program development would be helpful.
- Experience with curriculum development in both traditional and nontraditional formats, with the ability to integrate and relate biblical principles with business course content.
- Skill in working with people, including the ability to relate to students, faculty and other staff on both a professional and social level.
- Must be able to communicate well in both oral and written forms.
- A strong ministry orientation with interest in mentoring students both academically and spiritually.
- Commitment to the doctrinal position and teaching philosophy of San Diego Christian College, including a creationist view of origins.
- Evidence of those biblical characteristics associated with spiritual maturity and obedience to God’s Holy Word.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach a schedule of classes.
- May be assigned online or adult courses as part of the load.
- Participate in normal administrative duties of adjunct faculty members, including but not limited to Faculty Forum, registration activities, and preparation of course materials and syllabi.
- Willingness to lead and be involved with department sponsored extra-curricular activities.
How to Apply
(If the PDF application will not open in your browser, right mouse click and ‘save link as’ or’ save target as’ to download the application PDF to your computer)
Submit your resume with references.
Email the above information to email@example.com with the subject field being, “Adjunct Faculty for Business Marketing.”