Adjunct Faculty – Department of Science
San Diego Christian College, as an academic and learning community, aims to prepare academically equipped, culturally and globally involved graduates with a biblical worldview and godly character to serve God.
San Diego Christian is seeking a part-time/adjunct faculty in the Department of Science.
- Masters degree in Biology or closely related field of study though a graduate student who has completed one or more years of course work in biology, chemistry or physics and has a minimum of one year teaching experience may be considered for a lab position.
- Preferred three to five years teaching experience at the undergraduate level, with specific experience in teaching both lower and upper division courses, with the ability to integrate and relate biblical principles with science course content.
- Skill in working with people, including the ability to relate to students, faculty and other staff on both a professional and social level.
- Must be able to communicate well in both oral and written forms
- A strong ministry orientation with interest in mentoring students both academically and spiritually
- Commitment to the doctrinal position, Community Covenant and teaching philosophy of San Diego Christian College, including a recent, special creationist view of origins
How to Apply
(If the PDF application will not open in your browser, right mouse click and ‘save link as’ or’ save target as’ to download the application PDF to your computer)
Submit your resume with references.
Email the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject field being, “Adjunct Instructor Science”