Developed to help students pursue academic and personal growth both inside and outside of the classroom, the online Psychology degree program at San Diego Christian is committed to teaching students to apply psychology across a myriad of fields, including business, education, social work, and more. This degree program is offered online, on campus or in a hybrid format.
SDC students who pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree in San Diego, and online, are provided with opportunities for research, program evaluation, service learning, and more. These experiences provide our students with a working knowledge of psychological theory that serves as the foundation of their career in psychology.
Students in this program will have the opportunity to take interesting and informative courses such as Life Span Development (HD 364) which is a study of human growth and development through the life cycle. Consideration of physical, emotional, cognitive, social, moral, spiritual, and personality development will be included.
SDC helps students achieve their goals by offering a variety of course options, strategic initiatives focused on graduate success, a well-respected Christian college faculty, and a faith-based learning environment.
To learn more about a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and why San Diego Christian could be the perfect choice for you, fill out the form on this page!
- PD 340 – Adult Development and Life Planning
- PSY 201 – Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 302 – Biological Psychology
- PSY 304 – Social Psychology
- PSY 310 – Principals of Psychology Testing
- PSY 311 – Abnormal Psychology
- HD 364 – Life Span Development
- PHIL 492 – Values and Ethics
- SCI 302 – Scientific Models of Origins
- BI 391 – Biblical Perspectives
- BI 392 – Servant Leadership
- BI 393 – Historical Perspectives of the Gospels
- PHIL 450 – Critical & Creative Thinking
- RSH 495B – Applied Statistics
- RSH 495A/C – Capstone
Cost Per Credit
Communication Career Options
- Psychiatric Technician
- Social Work Assistant
- Director of Volunteer Services
- Human Resource Specialist
- Market Research Analyst