To meet our purpose, the Business department has adopted a set of explicit objectives to be achieved in the successful graduate of the program, each of whom will:
- Integrate their understanding of biblical values into their work environment through well defined ethical foundations for business.
- Be able to communicate clearly, concisely and completely by writing, speaking and collaborating effectively.
- Exhibit proficiency in the application of multiple quantitative business tools.
- Develop knowledge and skills related to the basic functional areas of management, integrated within a biblical perspective.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various elements of international business, including finance, marketing, and the cultural environment.
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving to make specialized applications to active work place issues.