First-Time College Students
Thank you for your interest in San Diego Christian! We look forward to helping you through the application process. To apply for a first-time college student, please follow the steps below.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit your official application for admission.
- Submit official transcripts. Transcripts are considered official only when sent by an institution in a sealed envelope directly to:
Office of Admissions
San Diego Christian College
200 Riverview Parkway
Santee, California, 92071
- Submit SAT or ACT scores requested through collegeboard.org or actstudent.org. Test score requirement is waived for students that have completed 24 or more units of college credit.
Please Note: The items listed above do not have to be turned in at the same time. We recommend that you order your transcripts and request your recommendation as soon as possible since those items may take longer to be processed. You will be informed by your admissions counselor each time a piece of your application is received by the Admissions Office.
- The student must be an evangelical believer in the Christian faith.
- The student must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent degree (GED).
- Minimum High School GPA: 2.75
- Minimum College GPA: 2.5
- Minimum SAT Score: 900 Composite (new version of the SAT) or 1350 Composite (old version of the SAT)*
- Minimum ACT Score: 19 Composite
For 2017 applicants, San Diego Christian will accept both the new SAT and the old SAT. For admission, we will consider the single highest score from your test dates. If you took both versions of the SAT, we will use concordance tables provided by the College Board to compare scores in order to determine the highest composite score.
Questions? Contact Admissions at 1-800-676-2242 or email@example.com