Applicants must submit the following items before an acceptance decision is made:
- Application for Admissions (including essays): The application is available online free of charge. Apply Now!
- Spiritual Life Recommendation: Must be completed by a pastor, youth pastor, or church leader who has known the applicant for more than one year and is familiar with the applicant’s spiritual walk. Cannot be completed by a family member. Click here for an online and printable version of the form.
- Academic Recommendation: If high school GPA, college GPA, SAT and/or ACT scores do not meet SDCC’s admission requirements, an Academic Recommendation may be requested. Must be completed by a teacher or guidance counselor who is not a relative and who has known the applicant for more than one year. Click here for an online and printable version of the form.
- Official Transcripts from high school and all previous post-secondary education. Transcripts are considered official only when sent by an institution in a sealed envelope directly to:
The Office of Admissions
San Diego Christian College
200 Riverview Parkway
Santee, California, 92071
- High School GPA Minimum Requirement: 2.75
- College GPA Minimum Requirement: 2.5
- Standardized Test Scores: One or both of these tests should be taken in your junior or senior year of high school. Our college code for ACT is 0211 and our college code for SAT is 4150. For more information, contact your guidance counselor or visit their websites at:www.act.org & www.collegeboard.com.
- Minimum ACT score for acceptance: 19
- Minimum SAT score for acceptance: 1350
NOTE: Transfer students who have completed 15 or more transferable credit hours will be examined on a case-by-case basis and may be exempt from our test score requirement. See Policy for Transfer Students.