San Diego Christian College accepts students for both the Spring and Fall semesters each year. Some application requirements vary by student type (e.g. transfers and freshman have different application requirements). Please click on the link below that is specific to you in order to find more information on application materials and requirements.
For more information about the San Diego Christian College undergraduate admissions application deadlines, materials, and requirements, find the link below specific to you:
SDC is now accepting applications for 2018 Spring and Fall. Start your application now. If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at 1-800-676-2242 or email@example.com.
San Diego Christian College adheres to a rolling admission policy. Applicants may apply any time before the start of a term. However, the timing in which you receive your financial aid award and registration for classes is dependent on when you complete your application (including all application materials). See below for the SDC application deadlines.
- Early Action Deadline: November 15 – For top academic scholarship consideration and application decision by December 1 . Students who are accepted by this date and have submitted their FAFSA will start receiving their financial aid award letters on Dec. 1st. Financial aid awards will be emailed to students within one week of acceptance/FAFSA submission.
- Priority Deadline: January 15 – For top academic scholarship consideration and application decision by February 2. *Apply by this date and receive a $1,000 scholarship!
- Regular Decision Deadline: March 15 – For early scholarship consideration and application decision within three weeks.
- Rolling Admission Deadline: August 1 –For regular scholarship consideration and application decision upon receipt of all application materials. Students who are accepted after July 1 will have limited payment plan options.
- Regular Decision Deadline: November 1 – For early scholarship consideration and application decision upon receipt of all application materials. Financial aid awards will be emailed to students within one week of acceptance/FAFSA submission.
- Tuition Deposit Deadline: December 1
- New Student Orientation: January 6-8
- First day of classes: January 9
Click here to access required application and post-acceptance forms.
SDC offers individual and group tours year round. Schedule your personal visit to SDC online.
Our Visit Days are a great opportunity for you to get a snapshot of what SDC is all about. We know that choosing the right college for you is a big step, and we have designed this day to help you as you go through the process of making that decision. Worship in chapel, sit in on classes, meet current students and faculty, and enjoy all our campus has to offer. Meet with counselors, interact with faculty and staff, take guided tours, sit in on a class and worship in chapel!
Aletheia Honors Scholarship Days
The San Diego Christian Aletheia Honors Program engages high-achieving, active learners in academic discourse toward aletheia (unveiled truth) with prominent global scholars, applying scholarly learning to contemporary issues from a biblical worldview. Scholarship ranges from $1000 to 50% tuition.
Dr. Henry Morris Leadership Scholarship Days
The Dr. Henry Morris Leadership (DHML) Scholarship is designed to encourage the development of leadership skills in students who demonstrate potential and who desire to grow in their ability to lead effectively. Prospective students who currently exhibit leadership qualities in the classroom and community are encouraged to apply for the DHML Scholarship. Students with a 2.75 GPA or higher who demonstrate leadership qualities are encouraged to apply for the event. Awards range from $1,000 with the possibility of earning $8,000 towards tuition per year.
Need a place to stay?
Check out our exclusive partnership with Bartell Hotels.
Upon acceptance into San Diego Christian, you will be asked to submit enrollment and housing deposits by May 1.
Prior to your arrival on campus, you will also be asked to complete a medical examination form and will be contacted regarding your class schedule, housing accommodations, and other details. Please visit the After Acceptance section to see the necessary steps you need to follow in order to enroll into San Diego Christian.
Financing Your Education
Over 95% of SDC students receive financial assistance through a variety of programs. Our goal is to make a quality Christian education a reality.
An education at San Diego Christian is worth the investment! The Student Financial Services Office at SDC strives to make multiple aid programs available to assist you in meeting your educational expenses, and to make a Christian education affordable through various grants and scholarships. Learn more by visiting tuition and financial aid.
SDC offers many grants and scholarships including Federal and California grants, institutional aid, academic and endowment scholarships, and affiliation awards.
Applications for Specific Scholarship Programs
The following programs require a separate application in addition to the SDC undergraduate application. Admission into SDC does not guarantee admission into these specialized programs:
I WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON SAN DIEGO CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
FOR MORE INFORMATION
There’s nothing we love more than helping people learn about San Diego Christian College. Select a button below to begin the conversation.