Over 50% of the SDC student population live Off Campus! With such a large demographic of our students commuting to and from campus, we want to do everything within our power to ensure EVERY commuter feels connected and plugged into our communtiy and the resources we offer.
The Commuter Life program is here to help you:
- Be informed on what is happening within the SDC community
- Get connected with peers, staff, and faculty through events and activites
- Develop leadership skills through specific programming
So what can you expect from us?
- 3 Major Events every semester - Past outings have included the San Diego Padres, K-1 Speedway, and Rock Climbing
- Free Commuter Lunches at our student conferences
- Periodic workshops and seminars on topics and issues that commuters face thoughout the year
Do you have any comments, suggestions, or questions for the Commuter Life Program? We want to hear from you. Let us know HERE !