In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please do not attend or visit campus if you or anyone accompanying you on the visit has:
- Demonstrated any COVID-19 symptoms including fever (100.4° F or higher), cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell in the last 15 days.
- Interacted with anyone who has had the symptoms listed above in the last 15 days.
- Returned from international travel within the last 15 days.
To protect your safety and the safety of others, please be advised of the following measures that have been placed in response to COVID-19:
- Temperature checks will be taken upon check-in.
- Face coverings will be required while on campus
- Visitors should maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from others at all times while on campus, excluding those within your own party.