First-Time College Students
First-Time College Students
Thank you for your interest in San Diego Christian College! We look forward to helping you through the application process.
To apply for a first-time college student, please follow the steps below.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit your official application for admission.
- Submit official transcripts. Transcripts are considered official only when sent by an institution in a sealed envelope directly to:
Office of Admissions
San Diego Christian College
200 Riverview Parkway
Santee, California, 92071
- Submit SAT or ACT scores requested through collegeboard.org or actstudent.org. Test score requirement is waived for students that have completed 24 or more units of college credit.
Please Note: The items listed above do not have to be turned in at the same time. We recommend that you order your transcripts and request your recommendation as soon as possible since those items may take longer to be processed. You will be informed by your admissions counselor each time a piece of your application is received by the Admissions Office.
- The student must be an evangelical believer in the Christian faith.
- The student must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent degree (GED).
- Minimum High School GPA: 2.75
- Minimum College GPA: 2.5
- Minimum SAT Score: 900 Composite (new version of the SAT) or 1350 Composite (old version of the SAT)*
- Minimum ACT Score: 19 Composite
For 2017 applicants, San Diego Christian will accept both the new SAT and the old SAT. For admission, we will consider the single highest score from your test dates. If you took both versions of the SAT, we will use concordance tables provided by the College Board to compare scores in order to determine the highest composite score.
Questions? Contact Admissions at 1-800-676-2242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION
Earning a college degree sets people apart from others competing for positions in the job market. But many who start off with the goal of earning a degree end up not graduating - at least, the first time around. Degree completion programs aimed at working...
For every 10 community college students in California, seven of them have declared their intention of transferring to a four-year university to earn a bachelor’s degree. Their chances of doing that improved greatly this fall. San Diego Christian College has...
Even with the innovations in technology that have revolutionized private business, nonprofits and government agencies, quality leadership continues to be a major issue for companies in all sectors of the economy. Finding good leadership has proven difficult. According...
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Interested in learning more about San Diego Christian College’s evening or online bachelor’s degree programs? Click a button below to begin the conversation or take the next step toward earning your bachelor’s degree online or on campus. Apply for free today!