San Diego Christian College (SDCC) is a nationally ranked Christian college in the located in Southern California. SDCC provides an unrivaled education that challenges students and builds their faith in Jesus Christ. Founded in 1970, SDCC offers traditional, non-traditional and graduate programs, and strives to shape students through the integration of faith, service, and learning inside and outside the classroom.
Based in Santee, California (East County San Diego) San Diego Christian College offers more than 35 majors, minors and concentrations, and every student graduates with a biblical worldview minor. SDCC is committed to investing in students who are eager to learn, create, and grow as they find their purpose and pursue their passion.
San Diego Christian College (SDCC) exists to educate and inspire students through the truth of Scripture and the development of competencies that prepare graduates whose purpose is to impact the world.
Educated through engaged faculty in rigorous programs built on outcomes derived from competencies and biblical integration within each discipline.
Committed to God’s preeminent perspective on life and the realization that He created and enables each person to be a life-changing influence for Christ.
Culturally and Globally Involved
Inspired through partnership to be responsible stewards in local communities and global opportunities.
SDCC Initiative A: Academically Equipped
Equip an Academic and Learning Community
- Create infrastructures and provide resources for an innovative, learning environment
- Promote a learning organization through research, technologies, and methodologies
- Define educational offerings, retention strategies, and system growth initiatives
SDCC Initiative B: Biblical Worldview
Foster a Community Committed to a Biblical Worldview and Godly Character
- Integrate biblical worldview and Godly character development into academic discipline
- Cultivate a collaborative Christ-centered community
- Promote internal and external relationships that reflect a biblical worldview and Godly character
SDCC Initiative C: Culturally Involved
Inspire Cultural and Global Involvement
- Develop programs that will advance local and global involvement
- Advance institutional cultural intelligence to facilitate global impact
- Generate external relationships that offer servant leader driven educational opportunities
Institutional Learning Outcomes
Centered on the SDCC Mission and Vision Enable Students to:
- Obtain a foundational knowledge of the humanities, sciences, and social sciences in a life-long learning framework.
- Specialize in at least one academic discipline with specific career and life applications.
- Demonstrate effective communication and social skills.
- Apply critical thinking skills to scholarly, professional, and personal endeavors.
- Exercise commitment to a lifestyle that identifies God’s preeminent perspective on life based on biblical principles and godly character.
- Interact effectively through cultural and global involvement in preparation for a lifestyle of service.
The day-to-day operations of the College are guided by the Cabinet, made up of the College President and Vice Presidents:
- Dr. Kevin Corsini — President
- Dr. Bill Crawford — Chief Operating Officer
- Al Garrett — Chief Financial Officer
- Jim Bodor — Vice President of Development
- Dr. Katina Evans — Vice President of Academics
- Matt Zealand — Vice President of Operations
Board of Trustees
The San Diego Christian College Board is composed of a maximum of twenty-five members. Members are men and women committed to the mission and doctrinal position of the institution. They provide leadership, oversight, and support to the College to ensure fulfillment of its academic mission and purpose.
Chairman of the Board – Dr. Phil Sparling
Dr. Kevin Corsini, President, ex officio
Dr. Beverly LaHaye (Emeritus)
Dr. Rob Zinn