San Diego Christian College is committed to investing in students who are eager to learn, create, and grow as they find their purpose and pursue your passion. With more than 50 majors, minors, and concentrations, SDC offers a variety of opportunities for your future career. Our degree programs will give you the foundational knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to succeed after you graduate.
Whether you’ll be joining us from high school or transferring from another college, San Diego Christian College is a place where you will grow in your walk with God as you seek to find your purpose and pursue your passion.
Our Admissions Team is here to help you through the enrollment process. Thank you for your interest in San Diego Christian College!
Office of Admissions
200 Riverview Parkway, Santee, CA 92071
San Diego Christian College accepts students for both the Spring and Fall semesters each year and we are now accepting applications for 2018 Spring and 2019 Fall. Some application requirements vary by student type (e.g. transfers and freshman have different application requirements). Please click on the link below that is specific to you in order to find more information on application materials and requirements.
San Diego Christian College adheres to a rolling admission policy. Applicants may apply any time before the start of a term. However, the timing in which you receive your financial aid award and registration for classes is dependent on when you complete your application (including all application materials). See below for the SDC application deadlines.
- Early Action Deadline: November 15 – For top academic scholarship consideration and application decision by December 1. Students who are accepted by this date and have submitted their FAFSA will start receiving their financial aid award letters on Dec. 1st. Financial aid awards will be emailed to students within one week of acceptance/FAFSA submission.
- Priority Deadline: January 15 – For top academic scholarship consideration and application decision by February 2.
- Regular Decision Deadline: March 15 – For early scholarship consideration and application decision within three weeks.
- Rolling Admission Deadline: August 1 –For regular scholarship consideration and application decision upon receipt of all application materials. Students who are accepted after July 1 will have limited payment plan options.
- Regular Decision Deadline: November 1 – For early scholarship consideration and application decision upon receipt of all application materials. Financial aid awards will be emailed to students within one week of acceptance/FAFSA submission.
- Tuition Deposit Deadline: December 1
- New Student Orientation: January 6-8
- First day of classes: January 9
Upon Acceptance into San Diego Christian College, you can expect to receive an email containing after-acceptance steps from your Admissions Counselor. If you have any questions or did not receive the After-Acceptance email, contact your Admissions Counselor promptly.
Click here for after-acceptance information