Current Students may request transcripts of their academic record which would include all completed coursework, grades and degrees earned in Populi. If you are not a current student, please complete the form. Transcript Request Form
Things to know when requesting a transcript:
- If you would like to pick up your transcripts in person, please indicate that in the additional instructions box
- Transcripts are processed within 3-5 business days. If you would like your transcripts to be processed within 1-3 business days, please choose “Expedited.” This does not include mail delivery time.
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, you are required to show a Photo ID to pick-up orders.
- All financial obligations must be cleared before transcript request can be processed. Contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about your financial obligations to the college.
- If a hold has not been cleared within 30 days, the request will be cancelled. A new request will need to be submitted once the hold has been cleared.
- Ungraded courses in the current semester will appear on your transcript as IP (In Process). Enrollment for the current semester only may be verified through enrollment verification.
- Credit/debit card is the only payment option.
- Transcripts can only be ordered online.
- If you have not received your transcripts within 3 weeks of when they were ordered please email the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com