PLEASE NOTE: Official Transcripts cannot be sent electronically
Current Students may request transcripts of their academic record which would include all completed coursework, grades, and degrees earned in Populi. If you are not a current student, please complete the form. Transcript Request Form
Things to know when requesting a transcript:
- If you would like to pick up your transcripts in person, please indicate that in the additional instructions box
- Transcripts are processed within 3-5 business days. If you would like your transcripts to be processed within 1-3 business days, please choose “Expedited.” This does not include mail delivery time.
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, you are required to show a Photo ID to pick-up orders.
- All financial obligations must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed. Contact Student Accounts at email@example.com or call 619-201-8730 if you are unsure about your financial obligations to the college.
- If a hold has not been cleared within 30 days, the request will be canceled. A new request will need to be submitted once the hold has been cleared.
- Ungraded courses in the current semester will appear on your transcript as IP (In Process). Enrollment for the current semester only may be verified through enrollment verification.
- Credit/debit card is the only payment option.
- Transcripts can only be ordered online.
- If you have not received your transcripts within 3 weeks of when they were ordered please email the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org