I WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON SAN DIEGO CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Impact Their Lives and Yours. Earn Your Master of Arts in Teaching
in just 40 weeks!*
*California teachers with a valid SB2042 Teaching Credential in Single or Multiple subjects can transfer that credential into the MAT as a completion option.
Get a sneak peak at the MA in Teaching from a teacher who recently graduated from the program. Danny Hauger shares his experience with the program modules, what he learned along the way, and advice on how to maximize your teaching expertise after you’ve earned your degree.
- Four classes, each 8-weeks in length (last class is 16-weeks)
- 40 weeks to complete the entire program
- 15 credits, each financed at $570/credit (under $10,000!!)
- Fully accredited
Advantages of an MA in Teaching
- Improve student learning outcomes
- Sharpen teaching skills
- Explore new teaching modalities
- Receive a possible bump in pay (based on district contract)
Why choose San Diego Christian College?
MA in Teaching Degree Overview
WEEKS PER TERM*
MONTHS TO COMPLETE
*ED 650 is now broken into two 8-week segments for a total of 16 weeks: 650A and 650B.